Ada dua masa kecil yang ada pada setiap anak-anak. Masa kecil yang akan mengubah mereka seseorang menjadi sangat baik atau sebaliknya. Dan dua masa kecil itu adalah masa kecil yang sangat baik, atau masa kecil yang sangat buruk. Tidak ada masa kecil yang biasa-biasa saja.
I have always been fascinated by these ‘world of 100 people’ things, I remember spending hours thinking through the ones on a poster at church when I was 9 or so. It really, really makes some really important stuff so blindingly clear, in numbers we can understand. And it should, I hope it does, inspire us to act.
1. O Allāh! I ask You of Your Mercy by which You give guidance to my heart, by which You make my work easy, and removed my distressed condition by it, and manage my issues in my absence by it. And give exaltation and honor by Your Mercy; and clean my actions (from hypocrisy and infidelity) by Your Mercy; and put that thing in my heart, which is correct and suitable for me; and whatever I like, grant me by Your Mercy; and protect me from all evil by Your Mercy.
2. O Allāh! Give me that belief and faith which there may not be any infidelity and a Mercy enabling me to achieve the blessings of Your gifts in this world and the Hereafter.
٣- اللّٰهـُمَّ إِنِّىْ أَسْأَ لُكَ الْفَوْ زَ فى الْقَضَاءِ وَنُزُلَ الشُّهـَدَاءِ و عَيْشَ السُّعَدَاءِ، وَالنَّصْرَ على الاعْدَاءِ،
3. O Allāh! I ask of You to give me a conviction that Your Decree is the very fulfillment of my aims, and an entertainment which is offered to martyrs, and a life of the fortunate, and Your help over enemies.
٤- اللهم أنى اند ل بك حَا جتى و ان قصر رأيى و ضعف عملى افتقرت إلى و حمتك، فأسالك يا قاضى الامور، وياشافى الصدور، كما تجير بين البحور، أن تجير نى من عذاب السعير، ومن د عوة الثبور، و من فتنة القبور.
4. O Allāh! I place before You my needs, though my understanding is limited, and my actions are weak, hence I am badly in need of Your Mercy. O the Maker of affairs and Healer of the hearts! As You by Your power keep the oceans (running together) separate from each other (that the saltish remains separate from the sweet and sweet remains separate from saltish); so I request You to keep me away from the punishment of the Hell-Fire, and the lamentations of the one about to perish, and from the punishment of the grave.
٥- اللهم ما قصر عنه رأيى و لم تبلغه نيتى و لم تبلغه مسالتى من خير، و عدته أحدا من خلقك او خير انت معطيه أحدا من عبادك فأنى ارعب إليك فيه و اسالكه بر حمتك و ب العالمين،
5. O Allāh! I ask You of that goodness which is beyond my understanding and intention, and which I did not even ask. However, You promised this to anyone of Your creation, or any goodness which You want to give to any of Your slaves. I desire this and ask You for it by Your Mercy, O Sustainer of the universe!
٦- اللهم ذاالحنل الشديد،والأمر الرشيد، اسالك الامن يَو الوعيد، والجنة بؤ م الخلو د مع المقر بين الشهـود، الركع السجود، المو فين بالعهود، انت رحيم ودور،وانك تفعل ما تريد،
6. O You of firm promises and Master of good deeds! I ask for Your peace on the Day of Judgement, and Paradise on the Day of Eternity, to be among Yours favorites and regular attendants of Your Court; frequently bowing and prostrating and fulfilling their promises. You are Most Kind and Most Loving, and no doubt You do what You will.
٧- اللهـم اجعلنا هـادين مهتدين عير ضالين ولامضلين سلما لاوليانك وعدوالاعداىك نحب بحبك احبك و نعادى بعداواتك من خالفك،
7. O Allāh! Make me one who is guided aright, and guides others aright. Do not misguide me, and do not make me misguide others. I may be in peace with Your friends and enemy of Your enemies. Those who love You, I should love them for that love of Yours, and those who are against You, I should have enmity with them due to their enmity with You.
٨ - اللهم هذا ألدعاءوعليك الاجابةوهـذاالجهـد و عليك التكلان
8. O Allāh! It is for us to supplicate, and for You to accept. This is my effort and reliance is on You.
9. O Allāh! Put Nūr (light) in my heart, and make my grave illuminated; and grant me Nūr in front of me, Nūr at my back, Nūr on my right, Nūr on my left, Nūr above me, Nūr below me, (Your Nūr be around me), and Nūr in my ears, Nūr in my eyes, Nūr in every hair of mine, Nūr in my skin, Nūr in my flesh, Nūr in my blood, and Nūr in every bone of mine. O Allāh! Make my Nūr enormous, grant me Nūr, and make Nūr for me.
١٠- سبحانالذى تعطف وقال به، سبحان الذى لبس المجد وتكرم به، سبحانالذى لاينبغى التسبيح الاله، سبحانذىالفضل والنعم، سبحان ذى المجد والكرم، سبحان ذىالجلال والاكرام.
10. Unblemished is He Whose covering is Dignity itself and Whose World is Dignified. Unblemished is He Whose dress is Nobility and Honor. Unblemished is He; and none can be appropriately called unblemished besides Him. Unblemished is He Who is of great Excellence and full of Bounties. Unblemished is He Who is of great Dignity and Generosity. Unblemished is He Who is the Possessor of great Power and Respect.
For this who have seen this, the green one is incorrect. You can stop there, but you are not allowed to start from there. Thus if you stop at that sign, you will need to start again from a word or two prior to the sign. You will hear some reciters do this.